My boyfriend says he's not attracted to me anymore

Iv been in a relationship for 12 yrs now. We have been through Evey kind of couples drama out there. Including drug abuse. We got help almost fivebyrs ago and have been clean since. Now since then iv put on a lot of weight. Mainly caused by the meds the Dr put me on for depression. I have never had a weight problem before. Not even during my pregnancy. About two yrs ago we got into a fight. Where he proceeded to tell me he wasn't attracted to me anymore due to my weight. After all we had been through together this completely took me by surprise not to mention how much that hurt. It went deep. Still does. I never knew how shallow he was. Now don't think he's in perfect condition. He put on a lot of weight himself. Lost several teeth from the drugs. Hasn't worked in over a yr. We live with his parents. And yet I don't see his flaws the way he sees mine. I still love this man unconditionally. He tries to tell me he didn't mean what he said and how beautiful I am. Some things you just can't take back. Words are cheap. Actions speak volumes. And there has been zero action. Nothing since June and that was a midnight "romp' that lasts two mins and then roll off and go back to sleep thing. All it did was humiliate me and made me feel used. So in short this is my story of woe.

What a mess! You have kids and all he can think of is himself. You have another child. Well if you love him then do as he says and forget it. If you think the lack of interest in sex is due to the medication than he can try something else. If he really is not interested in you now than try a trial separation. The two of you need to sort you feelings. If he wants you back it will show- if either of you do not it will also show.