Looking for opinions
So I am interested in seeing what other's opinion are on this matter.
Scenario: I have been in relationship for 6 years. We lived together but due to events this is now not possible. We live together every other week and we are both fine with this.
- On FB, relationship status is "None".
- just over a year ago I placed my status as in relationship with ....(her, she asked me to not put it and gave me an explanation but not realy liking why.
- 1 or 2 pics of me on her FB
- We are building a relationship together and future with plans which envolve retirement in 20yrs
- We enjoy each other's company very much so
- We have both similar likes and our own likes
-She wants to get married; we both are divorced from our prior ex's
- She is very flirty and sometimes exposes herself this way (not in a nude fashion but venerable)
- She sometimes does not give me the concideration which she expects from me on communication when we not together.
I am wondering if I am reading into events and questioning if I am the product of her settling for someone
If you guys have been together for six years then you need to ask your partner why she doesn't like telling other people this. It doesn't sing when you state that you enjoy each others company very much and she wants to get married and then she can turn around and deny her status (with you) on FB. She's either with you or she isn't.
If she expects you to be considerate of her communication needs when you're not together, then after 6 years, she should be returning the same to you without question. All successful relationships rely on communication, honesty and respect among others things but if your relationship with her forces you to actually question it, then your instinct is telling you that all is not right at the moment.