Help

Hello i have been dating for two years now.I cheated on my boyfriend exactly an year ago from today because when we started out i wasnt serious about the relationship.Now i am deeply inlove with him he claimed he forgave me but whenever he meets the guy i cheated on him with he falls into memory phase and gets angry and keeps quiet whenever we spend time.We are currently planning a wedding but am afraid and i dont know what to do now to help him heal since am inlove with him and i have been faithful ever since.

Help

There's nothing YOU can really do to assure him of your love. This is something he has to work out. Was he aware that you were not that serious about him that first year? A year is not much time for this to heal. Consider couple's counseling. Unless he is able to put this into the past, he will bring it up in the present AND the future.

Help

is the man you cheated with close ? why does he see him?