How I am fighting my own war with anxiety

Emotional advice I have many problems. All occurring with a mixture of mental disorders. Such as ADHD, ADD, Bipolar, Depression, and worse of all Anxiety. I have terrible anxiety. And putting that with my problems that every human has makes it terrible. Now my problems go with losses of friends, losses of love. And having a meaningful relationship. Now that last one may confuse people. But when I say meaningful it doesn't always mean the good thing. Such as you get too into a relationship and then you are hurt all over again. That Is my problems. My current relationship is goin sour as quick as I can say bubble and idk why. That is where all of my problems kick in. I'm freaking out. Does anyone here nderstand this?!

"Such as ADHD, ADD, Bipolar, Depression, and worse of all Anxiety."

Are you being treated for any of these?

They all involve decision making. Perhaps you are making decisions that aren't right for you.

That's what I want to know.

Are you being treated for any of those conditions?

Where are you?