Am I wrong?

Emotional advice Hey guys! So please tell me if I'm overreacting

My two cousins and their significant others offered me to move in temporary. 5months later (today) they are being evicted from the apartment. We all decided to find a place together and then one of my cousins kinda "hinted" he wanted to do his own thing but never told me himself. I felt like they might not wanted me to move in with them so I decided to do my own moving plans. Now, they have found a house to move in together and they have not even told me or asked me to move in with them.

Am I in the wrong? Am I overreacting ?

-one hurt and confused person

Am I wrong?

"My two cousins and their significant others offered me to move in temporary."

Sounds like you are number 5 in this - AND this was supposed to be temporary.

So - speak up and express your needs!! If you want to move in with them, you need to offer that up (they aren't mind readers. How would they know you wanted to move with them?)

They may just want to be couples now. In that case, find your own place or find another room-mate.

PS Why the eviction? What was the budget for the rent? did you contribute to the rent $$$?