In love with my boyfriend but fancy my boss?

Relationship advice Hi guys I'm in love with my boyfriend he's lovely and everything but quite selfish because he's mummy's boy big time and have not seen him much, I have a boss which iv really connected with but he wants kids and i do love my boyfriend but really fancy him is that right while your in a relationship?

If you are "in love" with your boyfriend but you "fancy" your boss? Selfish because he is a mummy's boy. And he is not giving you all of the attention. So that makes him selfish right? You connected with your boss. Connected how? Mental, emotional, on the same page or sexually. Wants kids. Seems like you have already made your decision. Let the, boyfriend down easy. I feel a bit sorry for him.

Couple of things here.....You're either IN love with your BF or you just love him. If you fancy someone else when you have a partner already and you find yourself picking on their bad points, then you're starting to compare two people in your personal life. It's your choice if you're with a selfish mummy's boy but you also owe to yourself to accept him as he is or finish it with him if you can't accept all of him.

And finally, your boss is your boss and should know better than to get involved with one of his employees regardless of any connection. Be warned, tread carefully there.