I am normally very logical. But after just 4 months with her I have fallen deeply in love. We have shared allot together.
So what's the problem ?
- I have only known her for 4 months
- she is Muslim and I am Christian. (so we clash on several issues)
- Our families would both hate it.
- My career chances might be affected (positively or negatively) by being with her.
- I kind of messed things up. So to win her heart back i will need to go out of my way. ( But I know she still loves me)
Despite all of that , I still want a future with her so much. We are definitely not perfect for each other. But the connection feels so real. (Or maybe I am just a naive young romantic).
(by the way this is my first real serious relationship)
So should I pursue her / propose ?
Discussion closed - why not create your own thread?