Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing pavements?

Relationship advice So there's this friend of mine for three years now (and counting) whom I unfortunately fell inlove with. I dont know if he already knew because we're close. I sometimes think that maybe this person likes me back or am I just this assuming?

We're close but I cant say we're best of friends because we're not. We tease each other, he makes fun outta me, we share laughs together, and he doesn't mind if I held his arms whenever I want. Which leads me to the conclusion that maybe he likes me back. But what if he dont? What if he's just that friendly?

He sometimes share to me some things about his family and a bit of his personal life (past love lives etc.) and how he was hurt. And it's so strange because he's a funny guy sharing his heartache.

We walk home from school together if we had a chance.

Until now I'm still waiting for him to say something. But it's quiet a while now. Should I give up? Or should I just keep chasing pavements?

I'm assuming you are both single, do you both hang out a lot? Go to movies? each other's houses? If you don't, why don't you ask him to do something like that (are you are both in school? so maybe not much spending money) A walk in the park is free! It is quite possible that he may like you as much as you like him, and like you is afraid to commit to anything for fear you don't feel the same. Thinking that you only want to be friends

Would you be still comfortable being his friend if he only wants just friendship? But finding out will at least stop you wondering, you would know for sure. If he only wants you as his friend, well you are good friends and they are good to have. Then you won't be missing out on other opportunities if other guys are interested in you.

But maybe he wants what you want! So try lead the conversation towards relationships and see can you find out how he feels.

Being a friend is just that, a friend.

It always depends on the person, some people are drawn to
Be just quiet about pain of their past, but as a friend or buddy, your open ear will heal the bridge of release.
You seem to want to know more because its more you want to share.. Take the walks and funny ways sincere and enjoy.