Confused and very scared!

Emotional advice Hi,

So to try and make this a short story, I am married (6 years) and have 2 little boys (3,1). I have been with my wife for 12 years and it has been wonderful. I love this women with all my heart. I have the best family! She is hard working, great mother and is for the most part a great wife! But.... We have absolutely NO sexual relation. It's embarrassing! I don't know why, I ask if it me... I ask what I can do to change it. I know with the two little ones it is very tough and exhausting, but what we have is my healthy.

So on to my problem. I was away a week ago and met a girl, now I only spoke to her a little and nothing happened. Didn't try and get her number, didn't try and do anything to go behind my wife's back. But her sister and her sisters husband wanted to hangout and they got my number. I got a text the following day from this girl and we have been texting for the past week. She wants me to come back and hangout with her and for the first time in my relationship I am having thoughts of another girl. And I really hate the feeling. I have been in the worst mood all week because I hate this feeling and I'm mad at myself for feeling something like this. I honestly don't know what to do, to get rid of these feelings.

Sorry if I went on and on. Might not make sense, but I need to get this out. It's killing me. The last thing I want to do is hurt my wife and I don't think I ever would. Especially with two kids.

Confused and very scared!

Your wife sounds exhausted, or maybe post partum depression.

When did the sex life take a dive?

Take your wife on a weekend vacation - just the 2 of you. Try to re-connect.

Does this girl know you are MARRIED!!

Don't do anything that will give you the guilts in the future. Block her texts and go to the gym.

Confused and very scared!

She knows I am married!

I told my wife when I got home that we need to take a weekend trip or even just 1 night.

Our sexual relationship has been non-existent for as long as I can remember. And now it's just like whatever. We are so busy with the kids. But I know this isn't healthy!

Confused and very scared!

Don't give yourself permission to start something up with this girl who continues to tease, in spite of knowing that you are really "unavailable." (Some girls like the challenge)

Do give yourself permission to tell your wife that you two MUST discuss things in front of a counselor ASAP.

What did she say when you said you needed to get away with her, even for one night?