Unmarried girl loves with married man

Relationship advice My Problem Is .. Asalam O Alaikum. Hope you buddies are fine but Em not fine inside my heart .. Please help me i need too much help. My name is iqra, Lived in anywhere on earth don't wanna to tell, But my problem is my love i love someone who is married .. i love him too much i can't live without him, I Know he is not suitable for me but Im trying to leave him but i can't My loved has 7childrens I don't care about their family i just need him .. I wanted be him. I Don't know Why i loves him much but :( I love him muchhhhh moreeeeee so please suggest me and yeahh he also loves me much more but my family is my main problem n my age is 16 study in 10th class I loved him since 2014,13may And He is also my related my father's cousin so :( I need help n we r live together in one home all the time we spend together :( So plzzzzz help me plzzzzz !!!

Unmarried girl loves with married man

If this man were in the US, he would be arrested for his behavior with a minor child.

This man is not honorable. He cheats on his wife and destroys his children's trust, and he takes advantage of you.

What are you doing so you don't get pregnant!? This man does not respect women. If you get pregnant he will NOT be there for you. He is not there for his wife and children.