Girlfriend seems selfish

HI ive been with my girlfriend now for almost a year.we decided to live together about 4 months ago as we were getting on great ,as she was on a low income i said if she just paid towards food i would pay all other bills , but now im just feeling taken for granted ,if we do anything as a couple i always have to suggest and arrange it ,where she is out at least once a week with friends while im at home because i cant afford to go anywhere , i have spoken to her several times and just get an excuse ,at first she said if i want any money or her to pay just ask as shes got loads saved up ,and now shes saying she just got in a routine ,she does nothing for me i do 90% of the household chores and cooking and im starting to feel taken for granted , when she is at home with me she spends most her time on the phone or commenting on pictures of celebritys she fancies . am i being over sensitive ?my frineds say to end it as im miserable but i really care about her and want to be sure im doing the right thing ? ive give her loads of chances to change but it never does ,any advice would be appreciatted

Girlfriend seems selfish

Do nothing. Keep things the way they are. That's what you seem to want. Otherwise, you would be taking action.

Girlfriend seems selfish

obviously i dont want things to stay the same otherwise i wouldnt be asking for advice ,i just would of liked an unbiased opinion or some advice on what i could do ,or if i should just give up