For education

Education advice I m a housewife. I have a child of 21 months. I m pursuing b.ed. next month my exams drawing near. But I have no knowledge of subjects n syllabus. I am separate with my husband in my in laws house. I have one separate room, no kitchen n no bathroom. Bathroom is uses by the 11 members. My problem about study. How I prepare my exams. I have no time. No coaching. I m mentally disturb about it. I have no knowledge of one question of my syllabus. I was take a education loan for study. I HV love marriage. But my husband didn't support me. I am busy to all day for baby and house work. Nobody help n support me. I m worried about my education. Plz help me n guide me how I studied. How plzzzzz.

For education

It took me six years, going all year around, to get my college degree. I had two babies and worked - and was married to an unsupportive man.

I studied when the kids napped. I asked relatives to help with babysitting, I went to the library to study in a quiet place and i didn't take more classes than I could handle. I used the on campus child care center, too.

It also sounds like you need a tutor or study group to help you out.

Don't make yourself sick about this.

It seems that you are desperate to get a degree so you can leave your husband. Is THAT really what is making you so worried?