Can I trust my husband again?

TIREDWIFE
- Jun 27 2016 at 16:37
Member since: Jun 2016
Emotional advice My husband and I have been married for 4 years and I don't trust him anymore causing me to lose any attraction towards him. I often feel like I am the only adult in this marriage and have 3 kids not just 2. I talk to him and he says the right things and it gets better for a little while but it goes back to the same old same old.

This is both of ours first marriage and he didn't grow up with the same love and support I did. But how long can he expect to use his past as an excuse? Or maybe he doesn't and just doesn't know how to be honest with me? I've gotten to a point where I'm not attracted to him because I can't trust him and have to take care of him like a child. Can we get back to the way things used to be? Can I trust him again?

Can I trust my husband again?

BRIANA266
- Jun 27 2016 at 21:40
Member since: Jul 2015
Well why can't you trust him?

Can I trust my husband again?

TIREDWIFE
- Jun 28 2016 at 03:54
Member since: Jun 2016
My husband has lied to me about lots of things. What we fight most about is finances. He racked up $1800 in debt on a credit card in both our names behind my back. He always thought he works so hard and only gets a little money to spend on junk like cigarettes and energy drinks. I work hard to provide for 2 kids and a husband that doesn't do his part when it comes to saving money or being an adult in general.