Commitment issues??

DNA
on Jun 27 2016 at 20:39
Member since: 27 June 2016
Emotional advice Okay so, i've barely had serious relationships, and this is due to to fact that when i get too attached i get frustrated, i become antsy, overly emotional, a bit irrational, i get upset over nothing,i feel like i trust the person, but my expectations of them are quite low, like i expect them to be unfaithful etc, and it drives me crazy.

i hate feeling so attached because of how ansty i get,but its ruining my relationships

i've tried talking to my significant other, trying to give my all but i still end up feeling stressed

how can i stop feeling this way?

Commitment issues??

SOULMATE (moderator)
on Jul 2 2016 at 19:45
In other words, you enter every relationship on the defensive and braced for something bad to happen/be done to you?

Where does that come from do you think? Parents? Siblings?

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking? And what quantity, specifically, is 'barely'?