Help my brother is a thief

So to start off the story I did I favor for my brother and he decided to rip me off so I reacted by vandalizing some of his stuff, he moves out of our grandmas house shortly after this to live with his gf family.
So about a month after the incident he breaks into the garage and vandalises my property. I let it go. He comes back and does it again on two more occasions, at this point ive already fought him and kicked his ass.
I figured he might be holding a grudge so I went and got myself a camera. He found out I had a camera so he had a friend break into the garage for him to steal everything I had left, over $300 in property.
So im kind of torn about what to do now, I cant fight him again or ill get kicked out of my grandmas house, I dont have a job or enough money to move out, and knowing him even if I did kick his ass again he would just come back in a couple months to vandalise or steal something else, I cant call the cops because he's not on the video I have no proof it was him, ive thought about setting a restraining order, but like I said this is my grandmas house and that would mean she cant see him. I have no idea why she would want to, but she firmly believes it wasn't him and if it was its my fault because I shouldn't have done that favor for him to begin with. I've thought about going to his job and making a scene or anything really I cant just sit here and do nothing, thats what ive been doing and it hasnt helped yet
please help me figure out what would u do in this situation?

Help my brother is a thief

wow, my little brother use to steal from me when I lived with my mom. He would also steal money out my baby son piggybank. I also did the back and forth crap, take his things, lock him in his room with his friends. Eventually what solved all my issues was moving out. I saved up money and moved out. You gotta move out, period. Get your own place that's the ultimate solution.

Help my brother is a thief

Yes, get away from him - and all the people who support and enable him.

He has continued to violate you and your possessions because he can get away with it.

You must stop being the "source"