Can a mom be a woman / lover?

S-e-x advice The woman I want to marry had a daughter when she was 40. I started dating her when her daughter was 10. ( I am a 57 y.o. 2x divorced man with a 36 Y.O. daughter) She has done a wonderful job in raising her. The daughter is #1 in her class and as teenagers go, she is pretty respectful. Anyway, my question is this.

I think my fiance has forgotten how to be my lover. I think she has forgotten how to be a woman.... she has even told me how she only knows how to be a mom....I understood when we first started dating that she was a mom and the two of them are a package. I'm ok with that as I have come to love her daughter as my own :).

How can I get her to start to think like a woman, to treat me like her lover? I love her, yet I have needs that I want only want to share with her. How can I get her to be this sexy, beautiful woman that I know she is....I miss the intamacy :( Help!

Can a mom be a woman / lover?

It happens often: the kids grow up and don't need parents as much as before. The two adults turn and look at each other and decide that 1) they have nothing in common, stayed because of the kids, and now want out of the marriage

OR

2) rekindle the love affair and start a honeymoon period between them.

How about taking her away for the weekend and find out.

Can a mom be a woman / lover?

You should literally tell her how beautiful and sexy she is all the time. Make her feel like she's a young woman again. Imagine you are just meeting her for the first time. Fall in love with her again. Win her over again. Make her yours. You got this.