How to move on if you're still waiting for him

Online Dating advice I have been in a long distance relationship for 2 months ( I know that isn't a serious period, but is still hurts). We met some 4 years ago and I immediately liked him. During this 2 months he said he felt the same way, and we decided to start a relationship. Everything was excellent for us (at least I thought so). We were talking/ chatting all day long and having plans for the future. We were to meet after August 15th. But all of a sudden he stopped writing me? When I asked after 2 days he said that it's his decision and he is always right. I respected that and didn't write for another several days then he deleted me from Facebook and his contacts. That is another real shock for me, I truly love him and I know there is no other girl in his life. Is there a possibility to get him back?!( I have the idea that one of our mutual friends told him something which is not true, but if he believes him, it means he doesn't love me!?!!

He really does owe you an explanation - but can you get it? Probably not.

Something is very odd here. Have you ever spent real, live time with him, or was this always a cyber romance.

Didn't you find it odd that - just when you were to get together in person - he runs off with no explanation?

Perhaps a mutual friend can give you a clue, but bottom line is: he is not the person you thought he was.