So confusion with mixed signals?

Hi guys so I got a question. Nothing as serious as you would normally find just the usual romance type stuff. Anyway I have been talking to this girl on Tinder (I know). Now usually I don’t expect much from tinder but for the last week we have been talking quite a bit. She is a foreign girl who hasn’t made many friends here so is quite lonely. Anyway we start talking and after a while she starts asking questions that I find very strange, like my height, dating history and so on stuff that I don’t really find normal if you just want to ‘make friends’ that her profile states after like 2/3 days she started talking to me (she even mentioned her last serious bf and basically the last time she had sex). So at this point I think something may be up, she made other comments about asking me if I can hum (I kind of laughed here) to her and stroke her hair and then another night she makes mention about how she would love a massage and after I said I was pretty good at them (Just something I have been told) she was like “ok then come here lol”. Now she has said she just wants friends but I find her behaviour strange. Is it normal? Because I have found myself falling for her so I don’t want things to go on anymore if there isn’t going to be much for this.

So confusion with mixed signals?

No - there's not going to be much for YOU from this. She's getting her jollies from turning you on with her provocative questions and teasing. She's got nothing to lose. She's got a real, live BF and there you are - sitting at your computer. Not much at all. Is that the way you want to spend your time? Sign off and get out of your house and into the real world. Find a gal who wants a relationship in the real world.