Life crisis

I am going through a life crisis. I live at home with my parents and my brother. My sister moved out during her teen years. I am 22 studying health sciences at a local college. My parents are controlling, neglectful, needy, and never there for me when I really need support. They are frequently angry and have been physically abusive towards my siblings on at least two occasions. I have recently been to visit with an aunt in Toronto and to see my cousins. I was there for 3 nights and just came home today. I cried tonight because it is so much nicer living with them than it is here. This happens every time i go see them when i come back i have trouble readjusting. I have one more year in my school program and I know most people will be quick to say "finish school" but i am really on the fence with the program I am in it very stressful physically and psychologically. I fantasize about what it would be like to live on a semi-permanent basis with my aunt in toronto but I don't know how to ask her. Is it rude for me to ask? She has said that I am alway welcome and encourages me to come and visit, but whenever I hint that I would like to stay for a long time the conversation just sort of finds a way of ending. My dad has told me that she probably makes 200k per year and her partner more than that. What about moving out from home and renting a room somewhere? Just to finally get a taste of what it is like to live seperate from my parents. I should add I really don't have any friends, I am like harry potter before he went to hogwarts. Seriously don't fit in anywhere but I think I sort have sports in common with my cousins in Toronto.

Life crisis

Yes. Get your own place. Finish your schooling. Your aunt and uncle do not want to take on another "child" - and you aren't even a child any more. Show everyone - and yourself - that you can live independently and get yourself ready for the future.