Any college tips?!

Work advice So, I just started college. I was so overwhelmed with everything. Except for studying, because I love what I study now. But I have to deal with homesick, and the most important thing is that I tend to really get intimidated by my new friends who are way more confidence than me. Is there any advice in being confidence?? And one more thing, what am I suppose to do to survive in my new college knowing that my new friends tend to hang out with their groups only. And then there is this group which members are very bossy. Thank you so much! I'd really appreciate your response!

Any college tips?!

First of all, give yourself some TIME. Your year has just started, for heavens's sake.

Step back and observe. Just figure out where and whom you'd like to be around. (sounds like you have already I.D.ed the bossy ones and the ones who can't let go of their "groups.")

No need to make any kind of commitment to any one or any group right now.

And - when the time is right - make it with one person. Most likely there are a lot of "ones" out there who feel the same as you do.