Passion or money?! :(

Other advice Guys I need your help!! Please comment in English and give me some advice to solve this problem! Well..Next year is my final year in the high school and i have to prepare for my university examination. In my opinion, i wanna work at company that i can easily promote my creative ability and that why i choose Hanoi Academy of Theatre and Cinema. But my mom doesn't think so, she wants me to study at The People's Police Academy in order to have a steady job in the future. But in Vietnam, most female students going to that school are often suitable for a clerical job. She never realizes that the one I want was decent too, and always states that there's no good doing it. Although I understand that she just want good things happening to me, but it's my life, I don't want to get stuck on that boring job everyday. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???

Passion or money?! :(

Go For WhatEver U Want ! It's Your Future ! So Choose What U Want , Not what they want

Passion or money?! :(

I can understand why you mother wants you to pursue a job in public safety, but just to get a clerical job? That's setting your sites very low.

There is a huge difference in what you want to do, and what your parents see as an income producing education, something you can live on to support yourself.

Find some graduates of the Academy and see what they are doing. Make a list of the jobs that would come from having a degree from this type of schooling.

Police departments need artists and PR persons, too. Especially bi-lingual.