Imagine your with the love of your life

GREGOR
on Oct 21 2016 at 10:35
Member since: 21 October 2016
Relationship advice Imaging if you will meeting a person whom you love with all your heart,From teenagers to raising a family and being married for 30yrs. You share your life with her and love her more than your own life.Your daily life revolves around each other. I cant imaging life without her and im being absolutely honest.

Now imagine that the other side of you craves,needs and actually conspires to have hard core gay sex with other men.

Im talking about meeting strangers in premises designed for men to meet and have sex together. its an absolute craving like a drug addiction but once that lust has been satisfied an incredible guilt comes over me and so it should..when ever im away from home on business i actively seek out these places.

Now i know there are many who say i cant love my wife but your wrong. Some will say tell her and let the cards fall but wont forgive. she hates "fags" as she puts it, but the betrayal is also a factor..this is eating me inside but i cant stop the urges i feel..

Imagine your with the love of your life

on Oct 21 2016 at 19:18
You may be bi or sexually curious, who knows?

You don't speak about sex with your wife. Are you two still active?

Imagine your with the love of your life

GREGOR
on Oct 22 2016 at 07:42
Member since: 21 October 2016
Oh yes, we love having sex together,still very active after all this time together.

Yes i consider myself Very Bi. that seems to be my problem. Im attracted to sex with men and i still like having marital sex

Im screwed up in the head thats my problem and its driving my mad

Imagine your with the love of your life

on Oct 22 2016 at 16:13
"Im screwed up in the head thats my problem and its driving my mad"

What's driving you mad? That you are cheating on your wife and violating your marriage vows and feel guilty about it?

That you put your wife at risk by having sex with strangers?

That you think you lead a double life because you may think being Bi is wrong?

Something is going on in your life,and it's coming out as a sex addiction.

Counseling is in order.

Imagine your with the love of your life

MAYMAY
on Oct 22 2016 at 18:44
Member since: 22 October 2016
Let her go don't hurt her! Then go get help and in the end you will be a better person. But do tell her why you must be apart. With your honesty you might find a friend in her, or not. :-O

Imagine your with the love of your life

GREGOR
on Oct 23 2016 at 02:40
Member since: 21 October 2016
Whats driving me mad? yes, that i feel the need to cheat....as for putting her at risk im very very very careful to have safe sex.

i agree counsling my help.

I will never leave my marriage on my own desision, cant see a life without her and im serious about That so there will be no "letting her go"

if i came out to her i know i would loose her for sure. She HATES gays and thinks its disgusting. She is catholic. I joked with her once to test the ice by saying i might be Bi....she flat out told that would be a deal breaker with our marrige.

why can i not have a happy life with both, but i already know the answer to that one.

Sometimes it put me in a very dark place in my life

Imagine your with the love of your life

SCOPES
on Oct 23 2016 at 09:34
Member since: 08 June 2016
My brother is gay and I love him unconditionally. Last week he married to his significant other. I'm strictly heterosexual but I understand his needs.I've known some of his friends from the past. I've also watched as some of them died from aides very sad I miss them including his previous lover. You said you know the answer and you'll have to decide. It's one or the other