I like disorders

Is it weird that I want a disorder? I already have very bad anxiety but I want more. I think I have depression to but I want my parents to see that. I also want an eating disorder and so lately I have been trying not to eat. I think the reason I want this is because my parents are pushing me to much, making me go to things all the time to help my anxiety and also making me do lots of extra schoolwork because I am behind. I am tired and I just want them to see that, I want them to feel like they made me depressed or or that they are the reason I have an eating disorder. I just want them to be wrong for once, I want them to be the ones responsible for how I am. Is this weird?

I like disorders

I have a friend in her 70s who is tired of all the pressure, so she literally "got herself sick" so her family would have to take care of her for a while, instead of her being overloaded with parents, kids, grandkids and taking care of a big home.

How much better would it have been if she just TOLD others that she is exhausted and done with the care-taking of everyone else.

Find the WORDS to tell your parents how you feel. You are allowing THEM to dictate how you feel. Don't blame them, you have allowed them to take control of your life.

Get some extra help for you schoolwork from a tutor or friends. TELL your counselor how you feel and ask for help to express your feelings.

Most of all, be responsible for you OWN self. No one can make you feel bad unless you let them.