Acceptance

I'm newly married and after 5 months it is a sexless marriage. Why do women complain that they do everything for the man? Maybe they should try being emotionally available and not play so many games. Everyone needs that intimacy but men seem to be the whipping post for every problem in the world.

I must be missing something. But I have accepted there is no sex but for how long will this last? I crave a partner who is intetested in intimacy on all levels but we might have went wrong here. I've even looked into surrogate sex partners before the acceptance. Too much hassle. What I'd like to know is: is there any hope for a better marriage?

Acceptance

as a woman all i can say is we are emotionally available, maybe u did something wrong so she is doing that to you or maybe she's not into sex or i dunno. have u ever asked her why she is not being intimate with you?

Acceptance

So many questions:

What are your ages?

Is this something new? What were things like BEFORE you got married?

Was this an arranged marriage?

Were there signals before that she wasn't turned on by you?

Do you consider yourself a good lover? Are you romantic?