My parents made me lose a friend :/

I'm homeschooled and my parents don't allow me to have alot of friends. This was one of my only friends really. We usually hang out maybe twice every month at my house. My dad ordered us a pizza, after my friend left he went through the garage. I asked my parents if they would mind closing the garage because I was going to bring the trash upstairs and I didn't want to forget as the last time I forgot to close the garage someone came into during the night and stole some of our things. So, when I went upstairs to tell them, my mom walked down(this was before I threw the trash out). She started yelling and calling my friend lazy for not helping with the trash(even though she knew I was the one going to throw it out). I picked it up, and out of anger she grabbed it out of my hand when I was walking up the stairs. I asked "Why are you so ticked off?" She just said "Because your lazy friend never helps." Yesterday morning she told me she texted my friend "Thanks for helping pick the trash up." She said my friend replied back to her, "I'm sick of your attitude. I did help clean up." Then I texted my friend later that day(in the afternoon) and appologized for what she said to him and that I don't know why she acted like that for. He told me "It is alright. But I don't think I want to come over anymore with the way your parents are acting. But you are welcome to come to my house to hang." Which I probably won't be able to do anytime soon no one has taught me how to drive. So I'm stuck. I'm just looking for advice. What would you do?

My parents made me lose a friend :/

I'm having a little trouble understanding your post. What "Trash" are you talking about? Leftover food and boxes from the pizza? Your mom said your friend "never helps." If so, is this a pattern - you and your friend hanging out and trash is not picked up? Then you are stuck cleaning up afterwards because he never helps clean up?