Do I really overeat? I don't think I do

Health advice I'm a teen. I'm homeschooled so I never eat school food. I'm also vegetarian. This is what I eat everyday.

Breakfast- 1 piece of bread
Lunch- Vegetables
Dinner- Vegetables and protein

I don't think I ever eat over 900 calories in a day. I drink about 10 cups of water a day. My parents just call me overweight because I'm taller than them. I'm 5'7 and weigh 126 pounds but I DON'T have high body fat. My
body fat is 8%. I never eat snacks, I get yelled at and told "You don't need to eat anything." When I do... I already work out but not hard because I don't have much energy from not eating enough. I lift 20 pound weights 3 times a week and skateboard twice a week. But my parents get mad when I eat and tell me my weight(126lbs) is too high(I have no flabby skin) they have just been bringing up my weight ever since they saw it on the paper from the last time I had a checkup at the doctors. Is this unhealthy?

Do I really overeat? I don't think I do

Your weight is perfect but 900 cals is nothing no wonder you probably are always hungry all the time.
They are the unhealthy ones... Your weight is perfect. Your BMI is under normal values.

Do I really overeat? I don't think I do

As Mockingbird said your weight is perfect, google the BMI chart and you will see for yourself. Normal weight range for your height: 109.2 - 154.5 lbs

Why don't you ask your doctor to tell your parents that you are not overweight, maybe they will listen to him/her if they continue to call you fat.

Do I really overeat? I don't think I do

And not sure of your age but just as an example

'Girls

A 16-year-old girl should consume 1,800 and 2,400 calories daily, according to USDA. The amount of calories a 16-year-old girl consumes is also dependent on level of activity.

Boys

A 16-year-old boy should aim for 2,200 to 3,200 calories daily. This is much dependent on the level of activity, according to guidelines set by USDA. Teenagers must consume enough calories to provide their bodies with energy and keep them running efficiently.

Do I really overeat? I don't think I do

youre doing great. if i have any thoughts it's reversing your pattern.
eat more early, less as the day goes on.
last thougth is, instead of eating 3X a day.. "nibble throubhout the day" say 6 times or more a day and never have an actual "meal"...

smaller, consistent intake keeps metabolism up (rather than dumping bigger piles fewer times a day) <--- think building/maintaining a fire and what keeps a fire burning longer. this is how metabolism works.
food eaten later in the day has less time to be burned and thus higher likelihood to store as fat. food eaten earlier has all day to be used and burned. thus why eating more early, less as the day goes along.

you're doing great though. just keep it up :)

Do I really overeat? I don't think I do

I think one important thing to wonder is, what do your parents look like? Are they super thin? Maybe they grew up with parents who were super thin and they are scared of having anybody in their family to be "fat"? Because to me, you are the PERFECT size, and yes you can overeat on veggies, but from what you said, that is NOT what you're doing at all. You eat healthy and exercise, so there is nothing wrong with that.

I would talk to them if I were you. Let them know that it really does just confuse you. Also, if they continue that way it could cause you to change your eating habits or your vision of your body, and thats definitely not good