My husband stopped loving me and doesn't buy me gifts on holidays

Relationship advice
Is it wrong that I'm upset because I don't feel like I am to receive anything for Christmas this year yet again? My family is coming over to watch our son with his gifts and I will be so embarrassed and hurt if my husband doesn't give me something to open. I feel like I don't deserve a little something to feel appreciated and loved. I haven't gotten anything in the past really so why would it start now? He doesn't show me affection unless I beg him to. He hates it when I sit on his lap and hug him or kiss him. He makes me feel like it's a chore when he tells me he loves me. He doesn't hold me at night or let me lay my head on his chest. I have to nag him to spend more than ten minutes with me. He's always on his phone playing g games or watching videos. I'm scared to give him this Xbox for Christmas in fear I will get less and less attention from him.

I've told him several times that he's not satisfying me emotionally and he makes it seem like it's all in my head and I'm making things up. That he

I’m sorry about your situation. Given what you shared, I feel that it’ll be really helpful to you if you seek the help of a counselor, either with your husband or alone. Sending love and hugs your way. Take care!

Buy yourself something, your favourite perfume, those boots you always wanted maybe a special facial or perhaps a massage, something! You have bought him an xbox which are expensive enough. So indulge yourself, wrap it up and at least you will know when your family arrive you will have a favourite gift to open. And I think I might hide the xbox! See how your husband feels when there is no present for him to open. Maybe he will get the message and next Christmas he just might surprise you.

And I know it's not all about receiving a gift but It's nice to feel loved and appreciated. Does he know he's getting an xbox? did he ask you for one? or do you just like surprising him. So treat yourself, you deserve it!