Flirting wife

Flirting wife

Previous problem
Next problem
Posted by BAD KID, ICY BLAST on Dec 28 2016 at 12:36
Country: Jamaica
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category So what should I really do? My wife created a secret skype account and started flirting online. Now I am not sure how far this went. We have had issues before where she cheated before our marriage and denied it. I only found out the truth after we got married. I decided to forgive her and move on but now I caught her flirting online with another guy she found in a similar chat room like this. Do you think I should give her the benefit of the doubt as she claimed it was nothing and it went nowhere but online? I am ready to move on if she was intimately involve what you think?
Reply from SCOPES on Dec 28 2016 at 21:50
Member since: 08 June 2016
Gender: Male
Country: United States
Since you've confronted her about it she knows she's being watched now. And of course this has created trust issues between you and her. You could give her the benefit of the doubt but for how long? Her lifestyle has to be completely transparent no secrets and no more Skype with this guy.
Reply from MANALONE on Dec 28 2016 at 21:58
Gender: Male
Basically, if your marriage relied on your wife's honesty before you were married and she failed at that, then your marriage was over before it started. She is continuing to be dishonest not so much by her actions of flirting, but by going behind your back in secrecy and creating an online account to be able to flirt with others. In other words, she is cheating regardless of how far it went.

You need to be able to get a commitment from her to honour her marriage vows and be able to respect you and your relationship together. If you can't get this, then you're better off doing as you state and that's to move on.

Reply from CARE on Dec 29 2016 at 16:01
Gender: Female
Depends on what are your deal breakers in your marriage, i would say you give it all you got ,go for counselling if that would help, find out what makes her do this,some deep rooted cause maybe,But if your wife is not giving her fullest then its an dead end. Both partners should be willing to work towards togetherness and help eachother grow past mistakes,pain,hurt etc.

Hope this gives you perspective.

Thread Expired: Replies to this topic are no longer accepted due to the time elapsed since the last post.

Start new thread