Have a wonderful wife but still thinking about cheating

Previous problem
Posted by ARTIFICIAL23 on Dec 30 2016 at 22:40
Gender: Male
S-e-x advice forum category advice forum category

I'm married to a wonderful woman. She is very sweet, beautiful, intelligent, and we are very passionate about each other. We met eight years ago and fell in love. It was the first real relationship for both of us (although we both had opportunities in the past). We communicate very good with each other, have a lot of common interests, and are happy with our sex life. The problem is that although I love her, I still think about having sex with other women. I've only had sex with my wife up to now. I know that it is wrong to cheat on her, but I can't stop thinking about sleeping with other women. I am not interested in having an emotional relationship with anyone, I just crave casual sex.

I know that it will break her heart if she knew. She is extremely jealous and at the same time very faithful. I don't want to ruin what we have. I'm looking for advice on what to do with my feelings and urges. Is it at all normal to have these desires? Another thing to note is that, due to some work/study obligations, we will be living apart from each other for 6, 7 months, which makes the problem even worst.

Reply from SCOPES on Dec 31 2016 at 06:05
Member since: 08 June 2016
Gender: Male
Country: United States

There are a number of people that come here with similar situations like yours. My best advice is stay faithful to your wife and fight the urge of temptation.

Please please don't cheat you've got a good thing going don't lose it.

Reply from SUSIEDQQ on Dec 31 2016 at 14:16

What do you have in your life besides work and your wife? I mean - what's happening in your life?

Please find a project, sport, or hobby that can help divert this "energy" you seem to have let build up until it's on the verge of an obsession.

Having these thoughts is not abnormal, but gee, if you act on them that could ruin your marriage. Is that what you want?

May I ask your ages and why you can't join each other often during these absent times coming ahead?

Reply from ARTIFICIAL23 on Jan 1 2017 at 03:57
Gender: Male

Thanks for the answers.

I have to confess that my life has recently only been revolved around my wife and my work. She has been my workout buddy, my playmate and etc. so now that I am alone, I do not have much other "hobbies" or "distractions". I'm 28 and she's 26. She's going to a university which is in another country which I'm working right now.

Reply from SCOPES on Jan 1 2017 at 04:01
Member since: 08 June 2016
Gender: Male
Country: United States

We're here if you want to talk more. And HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wherever you are..

Reply from SOULMATE (moderator) on Jan 1 2017 at 19:58
Country: United Kingdom

Well, there's your problem, then, A23. It's not missed sexual sampling you're after, it's a comfort blankie (natural/normal) or 'dieting aid'.

Sport (like wot Susie said). Type male team social. Once or more per week (with water ). Indeed does empty the libido as well.

What sports or other physical activities do you like?

Thread Expired: Replies to this topic are no longer accepted due to the time elapsed since the last post.

Perhaps you'd like to start your own thread?

Related Threads

Problem Trusting MyselfFeeling Like I Need To Share Interests My Ex Has To Be Good Enough To MenPlease Please Help I Dont Know What To Do ...Help!! Need Advice To Help My Lover Get A DivorceWish He Would Just Stop It Already=(I Want To Have An Affair...Confused, Sad And Marriage Not WorkingNo PassionInsecurity And Trust Issues.Cheated AgainWife Cheating On Me Due Sexual Dissatisfaction.

Copyright 2017 - www.PeoplesProblems.org