Relationship with a traditional chinese

Posted by PIZZAISLIFE03 on Jan 3 2017 at 08:02
Gender: Female
Country: Philippines
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category I met the guy on tinder and we've been going out for 5 months now. He is a traditional Chinese (if you know what i mean).

We made everything clear from the very start that everything between us is nothing serious. So we were going out to see each other to have sex. But then lately, things changed a bit when he's asking me out just to have dinner, watch movies, etc.

I don't want to pretend that i am not attracted to him, he is very smart, funny and i love being with him. Whenever we're alone together, he always holds me tight and he asked me to promise him that i shouldn't go out or have sex with any other guy.

I am not assuming that he likes me or what, i don't want to expect that we can be together since he is from a traditional Chinese Family. I just can't help but think about it. I am so attracted to him, but i don't want to end up broken.

Reply from SUSIEDQQ on Jan 3 2017 at 15:15
Do YOU want to take this relationship to the next level (intimacy - sex)?

You say you BOTH agreed from the beginning that it would be casual. If you have changed your mind, then you need to let him know. He's not a mind reader, you know.

Maybe you could tell us what "Traditional Chinese" means for young lovers.