I love my wife, but i'm in love with another woman - Relationship Problem
Manchester Arena Attack - Our thoughts are with all those involved, their families and their friends

I love my wife, but i'm in love with another woman

Previous problem
Next problem
Posted by SK8RDUDE on Jan 3 2017 at 17:49
Member since: 03 November 2016
Gender: Male
Country: United States
Relationship advice forum category advice forum category I've been with my wife for 19 years. We got divorced in Feb of 07. While we were divorced, I met and fell in love with another woman. SHe was wonderful and we had a lot in common, unlike me and my wife (we had nothing in common, and still don't). This woman had 4 kids, and I loved them like they were mine. Her husband died, the year before,from cancer. In 08, my wife and I started back talking, then going out, then she was spending the weekend with me. We got remarried October 31, 2008. I never stopped thinking or loving the other woman. I eventually, called her one day and we started talking. A few months ago, we met up and talked and all was good, but before we left, I grabbed her and kissed her. We have been meeting up for the past few months and making love. She is the only woman I have ever made love to, including my wife. What should I do? I am disabled now. I have cystic fibrosis and severe depression and bipolar. MY wife takes good care of me with my health issues, but she treats me like a kid all of the time, and I am tired of it. I am 45 and she is 40. I am not totally sure if the other woman can take care of me health wise... I don't know what to do
Reply from JACKDOR on Jan 7 2017 at 04:54
Member since: 16 October 2016
Gender: Female
Country: Ireland
Hi,

Firstly I would just like to say I have no sympathy for you at all, seems that all you are concerned about is having your wife tend your medical needs because you aren't sure if your bit on the side is capable. So not only are you cheating on your wife but you're using her too.

When you say you're fed up of her treating you like a child then do something about it and leave, just because you feel she treats you like a child doesn't give you the right to cheat.

Reply from SUSIEDQQ on Jan 10 2017 at 22:44
Please release your wife from all this. You owe that to her.

Clearly, you are not in love with her and are using her as a care-taker. She needs to know how you feel about her so she can make a decision as to what she's going to do the rest of her life.

You can always HIRE a caretaker. '

This may be hard for you, as I see you as being very self absorbed. Try to think about your wife's well-being.

You and this other gal will have to figure out things later.

Thread Expired: Replies to this topic are no longer accepted due to the time elapsed since the last post.

Perhaps you'd like to start your own thread?