Is it right I have to get treated like this?

I'm 16. I remember it started when I was a 3 year old. At 3, my dad would slap my legs, hit me in the face, scream at me, break my toys everytime I would cry. When I got older around 8 everytime I would run around and be hyper I would get hit with the metal part of the belt, and get yelled at. That went on until late last year, now whenever I say or do anything(I'm basically emotionless now, if i show happyness, sadness or laugh i get yelled to shut the **** up, called a f*ggot, told to k*ll myself and my

This part got cut off And he constantly says he wants to k*ll me. He tried kicking me in the face because i was "bothering" him this morning i was upset and not even talking to him. Are all autistic and bipolar people screwed up like him? He has both of those, and apparently" he says they cause him to act like this. I have depression and anxiety they don't cause me to do things like him so i don't get it. he's(saw them when i was getting something out of the cabinet he is currently on 5 different medications for bipolar yet he still acts like this?) My mom and his sister are always on his side. They told me it is my fault he acts like this and that before i was born he was never like this. Then why didn't they abort me? i do not get any of them. A friend has tried reporting this to authorities the first time was 4 years ago(2012) second was 2 years ago(2014) my "dad" claimed he was mentally ill and cannot control himself so guess what? Yep he just got a slap on the wrist so apparently they think i deserve to endure this. I have not been in school for 3 years when my parents decided to try homeschooling after the first year they stopped caring and thought them going to work was more important than my school. They stopped buying me school books so recently i wanted to change that i contacted the local high school and they said since i'm 16 and have never been to any highschool grades before i'm too old to go as i would have to start out in 9th grade. I'm constantly worrying about money(been having the hardest time finding a job within walking distance, as i don't own a bike a car a license or permit. No one is willing to teach me i feel stuck worrying about being homeless because of this and the way i get treated.) the jobs in walking distance are a 2 hour and 30 minute(25 minute car ride) my gps makes it out to be 2 hours i have tried walking it before but got picked up by the police because they said someone called because i was walking in the road(the grass area on the side is very narrow) I refuse and have refused for about 10 years now to call him dad and refer to him as such. I feel physically sick when someone says "your dad" because no, he is not one and will never be one even if he is bioloigcally a "father". None of the few friends i have can relate to this Is this normal? What would you do?

Are you in the US? If so, much of what is happening here is illegal: Threatening to kill someone, assault, etc. You have a choice. You can go to the police department and file a report, this will trigger an investigation. The other option is to go to your school, even if you no longer attend, and report what is happening and maybe they can file the report. It doesn't matter that your dad is "mentally ill", he still can't violate the law. Your parents are responsible for you until you turn 18. Just because they are your parents doesn't mean they have the right to physically and emotionally abuse a child. It may not take a full scale investigation to get dad acting better. He knows he is violating the law and he might straighten up fast if he knows a police officer will be knocking on the door next time he tries to hurt you. :-)

Sorry to hear about your experience with this issue friend, I also had the same sort of problem, it was more mental abuse than physical towards myself and my mother. I won't write all what happened because it's boring. But I had so many years of my father bringing negativity to the family and bullying us one day I snapped and kicked him out of the house in a very violent way. I didn't hurt him even though he claims I did, yes I did threaten him with a blade, and forcefully move him out of the house but no harm was done to him. What I did was extreme because it needed to be done that way. From my experience authorities cannot help you with this issue. For me, it set me free because I did it myself. I fought for so many years, grown up scared for so many years and to finally release it all was a big thing. It helped me. Now I'm not recommending to do that exact thing yourself, but I'd say use this to make you stronger, build resilience to the bullshit and when you become of age to know what must be done, it's your call. That's the best advice I can give you. By all means contact your local authorities to help you in the meantime. Good luck.

I don't know if you're in the states but you need help. I'm so sorry. If you can get help, do so. Talk to the school and tell them and ask for help. Even if they got authorities involved and you placed somewhere else it'd be better. (((Hugs)))