Feeling a litle 'first time nervous'

G60
Emotional advice Hi out there

I have just joined but am still a little jittery. Is it all really anonymous

Feeling a litle 'first time nervous'

KAYLA_88
it really is completely anonymous :) no need for first time jitters! let it all out x

Feeling a litle 'first time nervous'

SOULMATE (moderator)
(Thanks KAYLA. :-))

Yep, G60 - go for it. You're literally a (microscopic) needle in a haystack. In fact, an *invisible* micro needle in a haystack, given the world population count. Other than asterisking/disguising swear-words, and avoiding giving away identifying data, such as the town you're in, your real name, email addy, etc., the sky's the limit where disclosure regarding your problem and how you tick is concerned. And I'll prove it [employ Jesse voice from The Fast Show]: This week, I are mowsly pickin' moi nose an' flickin' the crusties into moi ashtray.

"WHO IS? WHO IS THAT DIRTY UCKER?" Nobody knows. They don't even know, even to this day, whether I'm male or female, let alone who I am and where I'm located, etc., or, in fact, whether I'm really, truly picking my snozzer.

Feeling convinced and braver yet? Or do I have to go into great detail about last night's sex session with Mr Soulmate? [LOL, any excuse] ;-)