I'm in love with a celebrity

hello everyone,i'm a gay guy in his late 20's and I'm in love with a guy called Danny Miller who stars in Emmerdale. I've been in love with him for 8 years and I just can't stop thinking about him. I can't wait to go to sleep every night so I can fantasize and dream about us being together. he follows me on twitter and sometimes replies and I feel like we have a connection but I know deep down we don't. i have over 300,000 followers but his tweets are the only ones i look at. i try to find myself messaging him anything just to try to get a response but I don't want to get to a point where he blocks me even tho he say's it's cool. My bedroom is full of his posters. I have picture folders, dvd's of his scenes etc and I know I sound crazy, pathetic and sad but I can't help it. He gave me the courage to come out to my family a few years back and even though my family knows I love him but they don't know I'm at a point where I sometimes feel physically sick when I think of him and I cry near enough every day because I can't be with him. He's straight and I'm gay and that hurts me even more but I keep dreaming that maybe if we met (which we have once and he gave me a kiss on the cheek) he would like me and we'd fall in love ahhhh I know that sounds crazy. I want to know what I could do. I'm 29, living with my mum and I've never had a boyfriend maybe that's a part of it? It seems like it's getting harder and harder lately no matter what i'm doing i just think of him and kissing him etc. wondering if anyone has any advice on this. please don't make fun. Thank you

I'm in love with a celebrity

I'm pretty sure you know this is a fantasy gone overboard. It happens, but you've got to shake it. Your feelings may be real but the situation isn't. Hang in there. Try and not obsess. Get out and get moving physically if you can, it'll lift up your emotions. Get involved as this is a solitary thing, there's no involvement so get involved in things that are real. I wouldn't make fun at all, I'm sure it's painful. Good luck and best wishes