I'm in love with a celebrity

Relationship advice hiya I'm a 29 year old gay guy & I'm in love with a guy called Danny Miller an actor in Emmerdale. I've been in love with him for 8 years but lately my feelings are getting out of control. I can't stop thinking about him. I go to sleep every night so I can fantasize and dream about us being together. I tweet/dm him all the time. he follows me & sometimes he replies and I feel like we have a connection but I know deep down we don't. My bedroom wall has his posters. I have picture folders, photos etc & I know I sound pathetic and sad but I can't help it. He gave me the courage to come out to my family and even though my family knows I love him but they don't know I'm at a point where I feel physically sick when I think of him too much cos i want to be with him so much. The worst thing is that He's straight and I'm gay so it's even MORE impossible but I keep thinking maybe if we met (which we have once and he gave me a kiss on the cheek) he would like me and we'd fall in love ahhhh I know that sounds crazy and it's embarrassing cos i know that will never happen. I need some advice on what I should do. I'm 29, living with my mum and I've never had a boyfriend maybe that's a part of it? It seems to be getting harder and harder each day. half of me wants to get over it and the other half loves how i feel and most of the time i'm only happy when i'm thinking of him and even tho i sound obsessed i would never turn into a stalker or anything. i promise, i am sane. Thank you so much

I'm in love with a celebrity

Recognize this as a crush. Appreciate the inspiration and attention but be aware there are probably many others who feel the same as you do. Its his job to nurture his "fans."

What are you doing to develop relationships?