I feel unsatisfied / empty

CLAIRE MS
on Apr 6 2017 at 03:52
Member since: 15 November 2016
Emotional advice I'm glad to say I've gotten through the depression phase I spent the most aggravating time going through. I've been working on helping myself feel better towards myself as a first priority, because, to be honest, I don't like feeling bad for myself. I've even started excersizing/eating healthier, and it's really been making an impact on my self confidence.

But for some reason, I'm feeling kind of empty. If there's another way to say it.

Like the feeling of unsatisfaction when you forget what you were going to say, or don't end up getting that lunch you were looking forward to.

But it's been constant.

It always feels like I have nothing to look forward to, I guess, like I'm waiting for something that isn't there, or that something is supposed to happen. But it doesn't.

This sounds sort of strange but it's really the most aggravating feeling, and I'm not exactly sure how to say it.

Thank you all to anyone who read.

~Madeline, 13 years old

I feel unsatisfied / empty

ALSOSUSAN2
on Apr 9 2017 at 11:05
It would be a good idea to see your doctor and get perhaps on medication and counseling. That's usually what you should do right off.

Find an outlet.. something you seem to enjoy and explore it. Write in a journal. Get out and go for long, long walks in a safe are obviously.

Try not to dwell on negatives. I lost my dad at your age and long walks pulled me through it. I also was interested in horses and had been since a small child. I branched into that and it was fulfilling. Seek simple enjoyment and not the answers all the time. Make the most of what you have-!!

I feel unsatisfied / empty

CLAIRE MS
on Apr 15 2017 at 02:39
Member since: 15 November 2016
Thank you so much! I appreciate the advice and I do realize I haven't been as active in the things I've really enjoyed for quite some time. And I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine the struggle that must have been.

~Madeline