Forum Code Of Conduct
This document is designed to give you an understanding of what is and isn't permitted in our forum, and to make it a better place for genuine visitors seeking support. For most people, these rules should be easy to conform to as they reflect acceptable behaviours you might observe in family, social and workplace settings.
Please check back from time to time, as we will review and update the policies as appropriate to reflect feedback received from our visitors and the moderator team.
- The main objective of our forum is to give people the opportunity to publish their problems anonymously, so that other visitors can respond with impartial insights / analysis and recommendations tailored to the details provided by the thread owner.
Trolling / Spamming / Bad Behaviour
- Soliciting / advertising is not allowed - we're a community who support each other without seeking financial gain. This restriction also covers recruitment drives to acquire television / radio show participants but feel free to contact us to see if we can help publicise your show outside of the forum;
- Starting new threads to preach religion is an inappropriate use of the forum - threads must open by describing a problem;
- Offensive, rude, disrespectful and insensitive threads / posts will be removed without prior warning;
- Harassment, name calling, racist or sexist remarks, profanity towards others and other forms of bullying will not be tolerated;
- Flirting is not permitted (the website doesn't operate as a dating service);
- Inclusion of web URLs in posts is only permitted where relevant to the current thread, furthermore, repetitive posting of web links will be regarded as spam and subject to removal particularly when the content of the external site is anything other than reference / educational material;
- Attempting to divert our visitors to similar online services is not permitted.
- Posting of pornographic content is not permitted;
User Submitted Content
- As with most public internet forums, information you add to this site may be beneficial to future visitors who are facing similar problems. For this reason, forum threads / posts are only deleted at our absolute discretion (usually due to breaches of our Forum Code of Conduct). Use of your account signifies acknowledgement and agreement of this condition.
- This forum is actively moderated by volunteers who work hard to keep it free of spam and other undesirable material;
- If a moderator asks you to modify your posting behaviour but you fail to comply, all offending material will be removed, and your account is likely to be blocked.
- Do not share personally identifiable information such as e-mail addresses, social media profiles, telephone numbers or physical locations in your threads / posts. Failure to follow this rule may result in account termination along with deletion / redaction of non-compliant threads / posts. If you would like to find out more about protecting your identity on the internet, you may like to visit the following resource: The Rough Guide To Online Safety