Author: Jack Dawson
Published: Jun 22 2015
In order to build big, strong muscles, buying protein powder can be quite essential to achieving your goals in the most efficient and effective way. Once you have decided the exact protein supplement that will help you achieve your goals, buying protein powder in the right online store is quite important as well.
When buying a protein powder online, you must determine:
- Your main reasons for consuming the protein powder;
- How much protein you need;
- The quality of protein powder.
In order to buy the protein powder online through reputable online stores such as Neulife.com, you must first determine your use for the protein supplement.
There are different reasons for using protein powder including:-
1. Consuming it for dietary purposes. Some people may need to consume extra amounts of protein in order to stay healthy or keep diseases that cause protein deficiencies at bay. Diseases such as celiac disease require an individual to consume extra protein;
2. Consuming protein powder for general health. Research shows that taking protein powder can help in lowering cholesterol levels; build body mass quicker and lower blood pressure to normal levels than taking normal dietary proteins;
3. Protein powder for weight loss. Protein powder can help the body feel more satiated, which will lower the feeling of wanting to eat more food. Additionally, protein powder will help in maintaining muscle mass, which is important for burning fat in the body;
4. Lastly and most importantly in this case, protein powder is very important for building muscles.
With all the different reasons for choosing a protein supplement, the benefits of Cellucor and such great brands will be useful for you to attain all your goals.
There are some general rules when it comes to determining how much protein you will require to meet your different body goals. Some of these rules include:-
1. For an adult who leads a sedentary lifestyle, they should consume a minimum of 0.8 grams of protein for every 1 kg of body weight. This means that if you are body building, you need to consume more than 0.8 grams of protein for every kg of body weight;
2. For a sedentary adult, 15% of a daily caloric intake should be through protein. With a basic calculation of 4 calories for every gram of protein, you can calculate how much you require daily. For someone who is body building, you need almost twice this amount of daily protein intake;
3. If you are trying to increase body mass through muscle building and decrease your body fat as well, you should not consume more than 1.25 grams of protein per kg of body weight.
In order to buy the right protein powder, you should consider the following issues with regards to the quality of the protein.
1. Look for a PDCAAS to determine the protein rating or quality;
2. Protein powders contain amino acids, but are not the same as amino acid powders. Prioritize the use of protein powders for muscle building;
3. Know the difference between concentrate and isolate proteins.
Please note that this article has been published on the basis that the content supplied is the original work of the provider. If you feel that copyright has been infringed, please contact the site administrator for review.
Please enter pncc4 into this box: