54 years old.. do I stay or go

SUECAZ profile image
Where to start. Am 54 been with my fella 7 years and no children with him I met him through a friend when I ventured abroad looking for work . He had his own bar I never got my job within 2 weeks he lost the bar and I list my savings paying his rent . After that we got flat at home fits and starts of work here and there . Any job I introduced him to as we are both bus drivers he was never happy with and seamed somehow to mess it up and caused us both to finish. So financially lifesaving insecure to say least . I look after us cooking cleaning all above . No appreciation . I pay Bill's best I can with his head in the sand. Hes neverwrong . Then I get silent treatment sometimes for days until I speek not his fault of course. His temper makes me nervous tho hes never hit me just things . I have no friends to turn .my family ain't keen so I dont say anything. It's not so easy to move on at my age Plus no intimacy nothing at all . Like living with my brother . Long winded I know Any thoughts for me ??

54 years old.. do I stay or go

BLUEBIRD11 profile image
Imagine living this.. but longer.. That's how your life will probably be in the future if you decide to stay. Your obvious not happy in that relation, so why stay?

54 years old.. do I stay or go

Such a sad story. You have been with him since he was 44. His basic character is really starting to get exaggerated now and you’re not seeing a very pretty picture. Start being healthily selfish and start taking care of yourself. You don’t want to enter your 60s with a man like this or you will end up supporting the two of you and could end up in an abusive relationship.

54 years old.. do I stay or go

You deserve so much better. It doesn't sound like he's giving you much and meanwhile you're holding the whole show together. There is more to life and never too late to find soul mate love. Love and cherish your awesome self