20 year old virgin

LY11
on Apr 17 2019 at 00:47
Member since: 17 April 2019
Relationship advice Hi, I’m a 20 years old and I’ve been struggling a lot lately I’ve never been in a relationship before and I’m starting to question a lot of things in my life I’ve always thought the reason why I’ve never been in a relationship is because I haven’t met the right guy yet and all the guys that asked me out and that I eventually ignored where just not for me but I know deep down that one of the reasons why I ignore them is because I have so much low self esteem and I remember having crushes on guys when I was younger and just telling myself to ignore it quickly because it could never happen no one could love me. Also lately I’ve been asking myself if this is the only reason or if another reason could be that I’m not attracted to men but at the same time I don’t think I’m attracted to women but I mean how could I know I’ve never actually been in a relationship and I’m still a virgin it’s all just very confusing and giving me a lot of anxiety so please if anyone has been through something like this or has some advice please don’t hesitate I need it.
20 year old virgin
on Apr 17 2019 at 03:44
Are nice young men approaching you, and you are refusing them?

Or are you not meeting men that would interest you?

20 year old virgin
LY11
on Apr 17 2019 at 20:25
Member since: 17 April 2019
No I don’t think I’ve ever gone out with someone I found interesting.