19th anniversary

Relationship advice Today is my 19th wedding anniversary. an I have spent it alone.my husband worked when he could have took the day off.and when he came with a card.He kiss me bye an went to a friends house. I just feel hurt .like 19 years of faithful , honest marriage doesn't matter.don't get me wrong .there has been ups an downs lately we have been going through a rutt in our sexlife .I want it an he doesn't..an there has been arguments over it see I am 50 an he is 44.when I married younger it was for love but it was also someone that I would have to keep up with me in every way.I don't know should I be worried? Are my expectations to high? It gas never been like this before.

19th anniversary

"Women do get weary . . . "

Some guys need a wake-up after 19 years. I would have met him at the door with a dinner reservation at the best local restaurant and made plans for us for afterwards.

"So try a little tenderness . . . '

Seriously, - You say it has 'never been like this before.' What do you think is happening that he has "dropped out" of the marriage? (drugs? alcohol? weight gain or loss? work? affair?)