65 years old and not ready to give up on love

MURPHY715
- Nov 21 2016 at 03:11
Member since: 07 November 2016
Other advice You would think that a woman of my age would give up on finding TRUE love. I was married for seventeen years when he decided that I wasn't enough to keep him sexually satisfied. This was over seven years ago. Is it too late? I've lived alone a long time now and I tried dating a few times in the past three years and nothing seems to keep my interest. I am a pretty simple woman with simple pleasures. I feel like I want someone that will take care of me as I will them. I've never had that. Again I ask "Is it too late?"

ANOTHER LONELY GAL
- Nov 21 2016 at 03:55
Member since: 21 November 2016
Love will always find a way. It doesn't matter how old or young or race or religion, love always finds a way. Don't give up.

SCOPES
- Nov 21 2016 at 06:31
Member since: 08 June 2016
I'm in the same boat and I've been alone for over thirty years. Although i really haven't tried dating because I have a self confidence issue. BTW I'm not too far in age difference from you maybe a few years.